PharmiWeb is geared for significant growth through 2017-2020 in the digital pharma space having recently opened offices in New York, Melbourne and Munich. The company has positioned itself as the ideal partner for companies embarking on new drug launches where digital is a major differentiator and core marketing component.
This role is a strategic hire and will play a key role in rebranding and repositioning PharmiWeb Solutions.
- Lead discussions and propose multichannel campaigns including unbranded and branded integrated into client traditional activities
- Develop creative digital and social media strategies for targeted clients
- Full engagement in business pitches to sell the value of a digital strategy fully integrated in to the Marketing Campaigns
- Advise and input into the PharmiWeb Marketing Plans ways to further improve digital campaigns and reach aimed at all clients
- Attend key events and congresses to build new and cement existing contacts
- Support the US / Australia / Germany operations
If you can tick most of these boxes, you could be our ideal candidate:
- Degree level qualification in a Business IT or Digital discipline (ideal but not essential)
- Significant experience working in a Brand Marketing Agency non-FMCG preferred
- Proven track record as a Digital Strategist required
- Strong familiarity with analytics and dash boards to measure performance
- Strong at strategic thinking, planning, proposal preparation and presenting
- Excellent inter personal relationship skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A desire to deliver on time, on budget and on brief
Simply apply by up-loading your CV and covering letter.
Location Bracknell, Berkshire, easy access by road and BR
Salary package Competitive
Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.