Lead Digital Artworker (Medical)
Are you passionate about visual communication, have a desire to learn new technologies with a drive to deliver excellence?
Can you take complex scientific information and present it in an intuitive, medically accurate fashion? Do you have a medical background with experience designing within a regulated industry?
We are offering a chance to further develop your user interface skills across a broad range of digital channels and to be an integral part of our award winning creative team.
This is an opportunity for your work to benefit thousands of people through global healthcare /pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for…
A confident communicator, with impeccable attention to detail and masterful skills in Adobe Creative Suite products, especially Photoshop and Illustrator. 3+ years commercial design experience, within regulated industries would be a distinct advantage.
You will also be able to show your knowledge and appreciation for UI principles, directly applying them to your work. A good appreciation and experience with front-end technologies used in digital design would be beneficial.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting client briefs and owning the project through to delivery.
- Working closely with medical writers and data visualisation experts you will deliver dynamic solutions, to enable medical professionals to accurately digest complex information through interactive charts and information on desktop and tablet formats.
- Deliver designs that are on brand, adhere to design guidelines, whilst feeling contemporary, clever and engaging.
- Putting the business and commercial needs first to inform your approach whilst respecting and empathising with the end user in all your design decisions.
- Articulating efficiently and clearly when presenting your design ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Have at least 3 years experience in commercial digital design.
- An impressive digital portfolio, which demonstrates excellence across dashboards and web applications.
- Impeccable attention to detail and high level of accuracy regarding quality and presentation of work.
- Masterful knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator. Working knowledge of After Effects a distinct advantage.
- Understands UI & UX design principles and is able to apply them to their work.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way
- Detail oriented down to pixel-perfect implementation, file naming and layer structure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact with senior management
- Good organisation of files naming with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Ability to apply structured thinking to the resolution of problems in a fast paced environment.
- Is always looking to improve their skills and helps inspire those around them to do the same.
- Respects individual’s views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Experience of regulated industries such as Pharmaceutical or Finance is a plus
- Experience of designing within an Agile work methodology would be beneficial
Simply apply by up-loading your CV and covering letter.
Salary Package: Competive
Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.